- To promote and advance Medical Biochemistry and allied sciences, and to promote the improvement of public health, diagnostic services, medical education and research.
- To maintain the honour and dignity and to uphold the interest of medically qualified biochemist and to promote co-operation amongst the members thereof.
- To educate the public in the matter of health and to promote public relationship.
- To devise a uniform policy and programme on the matters of common interest, such as medical education, medical administration and statuary Medical Council.
- To associate for mutual recognition with International and National Organizations.
- The member should have Basic Medical Degree (MBBS) with Post Graduate Qualifications in Medical Biochemistry
- PG Members can be enrolled as Associate Members.
- A scientific firm dealing with material instruments required for Medical Biochemsitry can be enrolled as Corporate Member of the Association on payment of Rs 20,000/- lump sum or an amount decided by the general body from time to time.