Only soft copy will be accepted.
Deadline of submission is 31st August 2019
Theme of the Awards:
International Federation of Clinical Chemistry & Laboratory Medicine (IFCC) has prepared Task Force Young Scientists (TF-YS) in 2010. IFCC-TF YS is devoted to prepare young scientists with ongoing changes in laboratory medicine and healthcare practices. The specific objectives were identified as Networking, Training, Participation & Multidisciplinary exchanges of different fields & different ideas. Thus, IFCC-TF YS is organising educations sessions in various Congresses of IFCC, Regional Federations & Member Societies to learn perspectives & principles of Laboratory Management & Leadership.
These travel awards were choosen to provide young researchers an opportunity to focus on and develop interest in « Research ». The ultimate aim of this program is to foster and secure excellent young researchers.
Thus, providing them support to attend and participate at APFCB 2019, Jaipur, India.
Travel Grant Support
“3 Young Scientists” WILL BE SELECTED FOR TRAVEL AWARDS
- Each Award will consist of a Certificate & amount value of the sum SGD 1000/- paid to each winner during APFCB Congress Award Ceremony.
- Scientists under the age of 40 yrs on 1st January 2020.
- Young Scientists from IFCC member countries are encouraged to apply.
We encourage Young Researchers participation to academic activities with following requirements,
- Participants who submit abstract in APFCB 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Participants shall submit full scientific research papers for evaluation to committee.
- Shall be original works of one individual (single author) or as main author in a group research project. Literary search or reviews are not acceptable. Language will be English.
- Research paper has not been published elsewhere.
- Each researcher can submit only one best research paper.
- The maximum length of the paper is 1,500 words, not including title page, abstract, references, figures, tables, and appendices.
- There must be a Letter of Endorsement from the young scientists employer/supervisor/head of department attesting to the fact that there is no other source of funding to attend the meeting available and that the research was the work of the candidate.
- Applicants must be a member of the IFCC Member country. A letter supporting your application from your National Society must be included.
- Assessment will be based on the scientific merits of the paper, the GDP of the country of residence and a balance of distribution of awardees with respect to other grants in APFCB2019. Evaluation will be done by committee consists of members IFCC, TFYS & APFCB.
- Preference would be given to first time applicants.
- Winners are required to write an account of your experience for IFCC/APFCB News
- All submissions with filled application form and requisites shall be addressed to IFCC-TFYS and send to email address: email@example.com
- Deadline of submission is 31st August 2019.